Cold chain manufacturers can optimize their supply chain by using Empiric’s platform and LTE device, to transform their in-transit product quality monitoring operations. From automated compliance reporting, shipping management, and GPS tracking, your supply chain operators will no longer need to manually perform these functions. Operators throughout the supply chain will be able to view all sensor and shipment data in real-time, from Empiric’s platform.
1. Unlimited Wireless LTE Internet Plan
2. Unlimited Cloud Data Storage
3. Full Wireless
4. Plug and play installation for quick, large scale, deployments
5. Unlimited Over the Air Updates
1. Real-time Data Collection: Continuously streaming to the cloud in real time
2. Collects Humidity, Ambient, and Probe Temperature data
Compliance and Legal
2. 21 CFR 211/GMP- The use of secure, computer-generated, time-stamped audit trails to independently record the date and time of operator entries and actions that create, modify, or delete electronic records. Also, record changes shall not obscure previously recorded information.
Such audit trail documentation shall be retained for a period at least as long as that required for the subject electronic records and shall be available for agency review and copying.
Description and Priority
Ambient Temperature, Humidity
-40°C – 125°C
0 ~ 100% RH
Our standard RTD probes are based on a 10K+/- 0.06% Class A (Tolerance Formula: +/- oC = (0.15oC + (0.002 * |t|))
Range: -40 to 200oC
Range: -196 to 25oC
Material: Stainless steel sheaths and Tefzel cable
-50 to +105oC
Battery is rechargeable and can last up to 1 year depending on reading frequency
An IP65 rated enclosure gives protection against low pressure water jets from any direction, as well as condensation and water spray. It’s suitable for most outdoor enclosures that won’t encounter extreme weather such as flooding.
A 3 Year or 5 Year License includes maintenance and support, dashboard access, sensor data storage, and feature updates.