Cold chain manufacturers can optimize their supply chain by using Empiric’s platform and LTE device, to transform their in-transit product quality monitoring operations. From automated compliance reporting, shipping management, and GPS tracking, your supply chain operators will no longer need to manually perform these functions. Operators throughout the supply chain will be able to view all sensor and shipment data in real-time, from Empiric’s platform.
1. Fully Wireless
2. Unlimited Wireless LTE Internet Plan
3. Unlimited Cloud Data Storage
4. Unlimited Over the Air Updates
5. Plug and play installation for quick,large scale, deployments
1. Real Time Connectivity: Samples data and sends it to the cloud in real time via Wifi
2. Auto Device Discovery: Automatically detects and connects with nodes within the same
3. Range: 100 ft Actual range depends on RF interference, building materials, and physical obstacles
4. Radio Frequency: Interface to Empiric Nodes over Sub-1-GHz at 902MHz
Compliance and Legal
1. FSMA Compliant
2. 21 CFR 211- The use of secure, computer-generated, time-stamped audit trails to independently
record the date and time of operator entries and actions that create, modify, or delete electronic
records. Also, record changes shall not obscure previously recorded information. Such audit trail documentation shall be retained for a period at least as long as that required for the subject electronic records and shall be available for agency review and copying.
Compatible with Empiric’s Temperature Monitoring Sensors, via Auto Device Discovery plug and play method.
4G LTE cellular connectivity
Operating area: United States, Canada, Mexico
LTE: quad band 2/4/5/12. 3G: dual band 2/5.
Operating area: European Union
LTE: hexa band 1/3/7/8/20/28. 3G: dual band 1/8
All Internet connectivity secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption (military-grade).
Built-in flash memory logs data when Internet connectivity is unavailable. Automatically syncs with cloud, when internet connection is restored, to ensure zero interruptions for data transfer
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
-40° to 85°C
IP51: Limited protection against dust ingress (no harmful deposit)
A 3 Year or 5 Year License includes maintenance and support, dashboard access, sensor data storage, and feature updates.