The temperature monitoring device will be able to transmit sensor data in real time to the wireless cellular gateways via Bluetooth LE, enabling operators to see readings of sensor data, at intervals of 5 minutes, over the web. Users will be able to receive real time alerts, via sms or email, when custom alerts are violated. When the device is deployed out of a gateway’s range, it logs data to onboard storage and automatically uploads the data the next time it comes near a gateway. Even with always on wireless networking and datalogging, the temperature monitoring device has a three year battery life.
1. Fully Wireless
2. 2 Year Battery Life
3. 30 days of onboard storage
4. Plug and play installation for quick, large scale, deployments
1. Realtime Data Collection: Samples data and sends it to the cloud in real time
2. Auto Device Discovery: Automatically detects and connects to any gateway within the same
3. Range 100 ft / 30 m (line of site). Actual range depends on RF interference, building materials, and
4. Radio Frequency: Interface to Empiric Gateways over Sub-1-GHz at 902MHz
5. Collects Humidity, Ambient, and Probe temperature data
Compliance and Legal
2. 21 CFR 211- The use of secure, computer-generated, time-stamped audit trails to independently record the date and time of operator entries and actions that create, modify, or delete electronic records. Also, record changes shall not obscure previously recorded information. Such audit trail documentation shall be retained for a period at least as long as that required for the subject electronic records and shall be available for agency review and copying.
DESCRIPTION AND PRIORITY
Ambient Temperature, Humidity
-40°C ~ 125°C
0 ~ 100% RH
Our standard NTC probes are based on a 10K ±1% @ 25oC sensor
Range: -50 to +105oC
Range: -196 to 25oC
Material: Stainless steel sheaths and Tefzel cable
-50 to +105oC
IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof per IEC standard 60529.
Designed for splash, spray, high pressure wash down, and dust. (Body not intended for prolonged submersion. To monitor fluid temperature, use with a probe).
A 3 Year or 5 Year License includes maintenance and support, dashboard access, sensor data storage, and feature updates.